.....According to slysidonia, the rules are simple: "Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes."
.....So, here's my list:
1. The Lord of the Rings (The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King).
2. The Hobbit.
3. The Silmarillion.
4. The Fionavar Tapestry (The Summer Tree, The Wandering Fire, The Darkest Road).
5. Stranger In A Strange Land.
6. Watership Down.
7. The First Chronicles of Thomas Covenant (Lord Fouls Bane, The Illearth War, The Power That Preserves).
9. Memory, Sorrow and Thorn (The Dragonbone Chair, The Stone of Farewell, To Green Angel Tower).
10. The Darwath Trilogy (The Time of the Dark, The Walls of Air, The Armies of Daylight).
11. The Four Feathers.
12. The Chonicles of Narnia (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, etc.).
13. The Year of the Unicorn.
14. Stand By For Mars!
15. Those Who Hunt The Night.
.....It was surprisingly difficult after No. 10. :-)
.....Aaron / Arontius.